In this photogallery by Nicolas Claris we discover the Lagoon 450 SporTop, one of the most successful catamaran made by the French shipyard.
The SporTop version of the 450 allows sailors who wish to enjoy the comfort of a 45-foot catamaran in a more conventional version, with a command post in the bulkhead instead of the flybridge.
The naval architects at VPLP designed the 450F seven years ago. In the Lagoon 450 SporTop refresh, larger hull windows bring more light below, and the mold was modified with a chine that makes the hulls wider above the waterline to add volume inside the cabins.
The hut offers a more elegant and fluid silhouette with a large solarium in the hut. The rigging is lowered compared to the FlyBridge version, but the boat retains the same sail area:
- Even more reduced pitch.
- Easier access to the boom.
- The cockpit is positioned against the rear cockpit wall.
- Grouped manoeuvres.
- Large integrated rudder seat.
- Access from the cockpit and deck.
- More direct communication with the cockpit and cabin.
- The cockpit can be closed completely in bad weather using a tilting closing beam on the deck side (optional) for greater safety.
- A composite bimini is also available above the cockpit.
Lagoon 450 SporTop interiors
Nauta Design interior design: elegance and functionality.
Exceptional luminosity of the cabin and staterooms.
Natural light in the cabins thanks to the large windows in the hulls.
A truly luxurious owner’s cabin.
Very comfortable guest cabins with lateral access to the double beds. U-shaped galley for comfort at sea, equipped with large cooking plates, large work surfaces and large storage capacity.
Optimized circulation between the cockpit and the kitchen.
Engine compartments away from the living area and perfectly insulated.