The Oyster 675 can be sailed with ease by two people, take a full crew and up to eight friends and family. Her powerful hull is proportioned, offering huge volume to make her versatile, with a variety of customised build options.
The sense of space and light below deck is enhanced by triple Seascape windows in the aft cabin and saloon, fitted as standard. Oyster DNA runs through every inch and she is perfect for personalization throughout.
The large volume hull and twin-rudders offer finger-tip control at the helm and excellent stability. The protected helm positions and cockpit keep everyone out of harm’s way, while concealed lines and clutter-free decks make moving around safer under sail.
Well-provisioned for adventure, she boasts large tankage, ample space, and storage, including a full width lazarette for your water sports gear and a large sail locker for downwind sails.
Oyster 675 Bullet points
– Three double en-suite guest cabins
– Separate crew quarters for privacy (optional)
– Generous owner’s cabin with optional layouts including fore or aft positioning
– Generator and air-conditioning standard
– Easily accessible engineering features
– Retractable bow and stern thrusters as standard
– Hydraulic push-button, in-mast furling as standard
– Clutter-free flush teak deck
– Rob Humphreys’ powerful G6 twin rudder hull
– Lloyd’s Register certified hull and deck moulding
– Renowned Oyster build quality