The new Amel 60, a big sister to the Amel 50, has been officially launched this autumn.
In a dynamic evolution and complementary to their range, Amel launched a larger bluewater model, with a higher specification and built with attention to details. Riding on the success of the Amel 50, of which more than 55 have been sold since September 2017, the Amel 60 is an enhanced version of the new Amel design (9 hulls yet sold).
The brand’s fundamental characteristics are well represented in this large yacht, with an additional 10 feet increasing her volume as well as her interior and exterior living spaces, while still ensuring ease of use for a small crew.
Amel 60 Highlights
- A furling carbon mast (lighter and with lower centre of gravity)
3 double cabins and 3 bathrooms
- A larger mainsaloon, with a central bar unit separating the lounge area from the large dining table, large TV-mirror screen and hi-fi as standard, chart table, numerous storage spaces.
- High-quality on-board living equipment (induction hob, Miele ovens and dishwashers, large storage capacity, combined washing machine and dryer; optional wine cellar and ice maker etc)
- Even more light with 12 opening deck hatches and 3 opening portholes
- Extensive sunbathing areas, on the aft roof and on the foredeck
- A new finish for the AMEL deck
- Optional, is possible to request a crew cabin
Signed Berret-Racoupeau, the generous volumes of this large yacht have been designed to allow owners and their guests to fully enjoy life on board, while preserving everyone’s privacy: a large living space in the saloon, an ultra-equipped high-end galley three cabins each with a bathroom, an even larger protected cockpit, opening onto sunbathing areas ideal for relaxation.
In addition to its layout and refined design, the Amel 60 has a wealth of technology, such as its rigging, consisting of a new carbon mast, which increases its performance and comfort at sea.
Amel 60 Technical Data
|Staysail area (optional)
|180 HP / 132 kW