Jeanneau has announced its newest addition to the Sun Odyssey line, the Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 410 designed by Marc Lombard and Jean-Marc Piaton. The boat will be launched at next 2018 Cannes Yachting Festival (September 11-16).
The first models of the new generation have been recognised with a range of awards since being launched. The ‘European Yacht of the Year’, the ‘Asia Boating Award’, ‘Best Boat’ by SAIL Magazine and ‘Most Innovative Boat’ by Cruising World Magazine for the Sun Odyssey 440, and the ‘Best of the Best’ from the Robb Report for the Sun Odyssey 490.
Designed by Marc Lombard, the new Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 410 benefits from all the latest advances in technology combined with features such as:
- A hard chine running the full length of the hull for a more powerful and stable hull
- An inverted bow for fine entry, better weight distribution and a distinctive look
- The bow stands clear of the water for less drag and greater speed
- Self-aligning rudders with self-aligning bearings for an improved feel on the helm
- A powerful retractable bow thruster for greater maneuverability
- Cathedral standing rigging with walk around decks for ease of movement
- An integrated bowsprit
All is as with her predecessors from the 8th generation, the Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 410 benefits from a lower boom, which facilitates access to the sail and increases the sail area. Centralised winches, which can be controlled directly from the cockpit, also contribute to safety on board.
As for the interior, the saloon includes a central daybed to ensure comfort at sea and at port. Multiple zones for storage can be found at the well-equipped galley. In the owner’s cabin, the sailboat offers a spacious parental suite with a head compartment and a separate shower, as well as a walk-in closet. The berths are wide with large rectangular beds.
In the version with one head compartment aft, the forward cabin offers another option to owners, with a private sink and an additional walk-in closet. The Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 410 is offered in multiple versions with different interior layouts, with two or three cabins.